Easy to contact: 7 days a week I answer all emails as soon as possible. I also make myself available to show properties given reasonable notice.
- I consistently keep you up to date with new homes as soon as they hit the market; as well as any unlisted homes (including private sellers) that I am made aware of through my large network of buyers and sellers.
- Exceptional service. All appointments, showings, contracts and paperwork I carry out personally to avoid loose ends and errors.
- I use my negotiation skills and extensive knowledge to professionally present your offer and negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms. Landcor Appraisal provided with every offer.
- I can offer a high level of due diligence when it comes to evaluating your potential purchase, everything from construction quality, zoning bylaws to potential asbestos concerns.
- Secondary to my direct experience in new home construction and renovations I am able to recommend home inspectors and trades people with a proven track record. In 2014/2015 I acted as my own general contractor on the construction of my personal custom home in Saanich.
- Local. I grew up in Victoria; therefore, I can help educate as to which areas are most suited to your needs. Understanding local markets can be the difference between success and failure.
- Savings! Cash Back Program (receive $1,000 of my commission when buying a home)!
- Performance. With $51 million in sales in 2016 and $63 million in 2017 I have consistently placed in the top 1% of REALTORS® in Victoria. With performance comes experience, for example every year I encounter 3 to 5 buried underground oil tanks and 15 to 20 cases of homes containing asbestos. As your buyer’s agent I can use my experience to help you avoid and navigate problems that may arise.