I was fortunate enough to grow up in Victoria and graduated from Victoria High School in 2004 – the oldest public high school west of Winnipeg and north of San Francisco. At 14 years old, I started working for my father, first at his stone masonry business, then at Juras Construction building new homes. I learned a lot about construction over the years and working with my father I also learned the value of hard work. After high school, I went on to attain my master’s degree from UBC and enjoyed a successful career at the Vancouver Island Health Authority. Propelled by my passion for real estate and properties, I began my exciting full-time career as a REALTOR® in 2010. Immediately, I saw an industry in need of change with consumers hungry for more options. I was one of the very first REALTORS® in Victoria to offer both Flat Fee Listings (also known as ‘Mere Postings’) and a cash back program for my buyers. In 2012 I became Fair Realty’s Associate Broker (higher level licence) and by end of 2013 I was one of Victoria’s most productive REALTORS®. At this point in my career, 80% of my sales are referral. Drop me a line anytime at email@example.com!
- Broker’s Licensing Program – University of British Columbia
- Rental Property Management Program – University of British Columbia
- REALTOR® Licensing Program – University of British Columbia
- Mortgage Broker Program – University of British Columbia
- Masters of Health Administration (M.H.A.) – University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Health Science (B.H.Sc.) – Thompson Rivers University
Sales Numbers Last Three Years (and Gold MLS® every year since 2011)
- 2017 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $64,100,000 MLS® sale volume (100 transactions).
- 2016 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $51,300,000 MLS® sale volume (94 transactions).
- 2015 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $50,900,000 MLS® sale volume (92 transactions).
Gold MLS® Award is given to top 10% of REALTORS® with the Victoria Real Estate Board.
Relevant Real Estate Experience
- 2012-present: Associate Broker @ Fair Realty
- 2009-present: Real Estate Investor (Juras Holdings Ltd.); owner of investment units at 834 Johnson, Promontory, Encore, Lyra Residences, and more to come.
- 2007-present: Consulting @ Juras Construction Limited (www.jurasconstruction.com)
- 2015-2016: Strata Council @ 728 Yates, Era (157 unit building)
- 2011-2013: Strata Treasurer @ 834 Johnson (115 unit building)
- 2014-2015: acting as my own general contractor I built my personal home (pictured below) in Saanich. A lot of valuable experiences were gained during the process of the lot acquisition, design, engineering, and build-out which I documented in my YouTube series -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INkL7bVm25k